With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procure to Pay Accountant with English
- Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk, in the ERP system according to the current procedure,
- Checking the supplier /employee data and details in the ERP system and communicating and clarifying with suppliers the different payment issues that may appear,
- Entering accurate data into workflow tool performing online checks as specified in the process,
- Sorting incoming invoices / T&E claims (according to criteria: document type, purchase order, headquarter or branch),
- Requesting rescan for unclear images or incomplete invoices,
- Presenting and clarifying with suppliers (including correspondence and communication with suppliers),
- Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors,
- Closing of accounts for the month and performance of due diligence as per guidelines – including generation of ERP reports and inputs for accruals,
- In charge with payment proposal preparation and submission to customer,
- Reconciling the accounts of the vendors and reporting activities if needed,
- Performing month end activities and reconciliations between group companies if needed,
- Perform complex activities – negative balances; direct debits; prepayment; refunds; blocked invoices; Good Receipt/Invoice Receipt account investigation,
- Ad-hoc reporting, based on manager’s request.
- Very good knowledge of Language English, min. B2,
- Business School Degree or qualification or minimum relevant work experience,
- University graduate (Economic profile is an advantage),
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment,
- Problem solving and analytical skills and Proficiency in MS office (mainly Excel),
- Ability to be hardworking and to think “outside the box”,
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Able to effectively manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and detail-oriented; Interpersonal ability to actively listen, clarify, lead, or channel a discussion,
- Strong customer orientation and Proactivity, open-minded and willingness to learn and Work under time pressure,
- Strong understanding of compliance procedures and policies and application of those principles,
- In depth understanding of internal controls and the ability to identify and correct weaknesses as needed,
- Ability to function independently, identifying problems and opportunities for improvement combined with the ability to formulate and implement feasible solutions,
- Ability to function in a deadline oriented environment while paying attention to details,
- Strong customer service skills,
- Diligent and desire to learn with a positive attitude,
- Work type: Desk activity with computers, involving data processing and information management and PC skills.
- Attractive salary,
- Stable job offers - employment contract,
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries,
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities+B1,
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform,
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy.
Data dodania: 2022-11-28
Księgowa / Księgowy
Zakres obowiązków wprowadzanie, dekretowanie i księgowanie dokumentów przygotowywanie zestawień i analiza danych z systemu księgowego weryfikacja dokumentów pod względem formalnym, rachunkowym potwierdzanie i uzgadnianie sald z kontrahentami sporządzanie...
Firma: Juwentus Serwis sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / Warszawa, UrsynówWięcej informacji
Data dodania: 2022-11-23
Księgowanie wyciągów bankowych, Księgowanie dokumentów zakupu i sprzedaży, Księgowanie innych dokumentów tj. list płac, amortyzacji, rozliczeń międzyokresowych, Wprowadzanie przelwów bankowych, Uzgadnianie sald księgi głównej, Inne prace zlecone...
Firma: Asbis Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / RaszynWięcej informacji
Data dodania: 2022-11-17
PtP Accountant with English
Responsibilities: Checking financial documents (invoices/bank statements/credit notes) received from the local desk, in the ERP system according to the current procedure, Checking the supplier /employee data and details in the ERP system and communicating and...
Firma: Genpact PL
Lokalizacja: małopolskie / KrakówWięcej informacji