We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Contributing to the accurate consolidation and reporting of forecasts and plans
- Establishing quality communication and providing necessary support to the regional teams during the planning cycles
- Performing continuous analysis and developing Corporate FP&A intelligence in order to understand ongoing business performance and the latest updates
- Interacting with regional and market finance teams to understand key business drivers of current and expected future performance
- Ensuring accurate reporting and full understating of group results at the corporate level as well as for key markets and key factors that influence JTI’s KPI development
- Providing assistance in preparation of the Investor relations presentation as well as comprehensive back up materials
- Making sure the information prepared for IR meetings is well-structured and covers all possible questions
- Consistently improving the efficiency and effectiveness of planning/reporting systems and processes which implies the suggesting and following up on the implementation of improvements and updates to the system
- Developing and maintaining Corporate FP&A intelligence for key markets with respect to key factors that influence JTI’s KPI development
- Contributing to the analysis of Cost of Goods Sold actuals/plan, interacting with GSC to ensure understanding and clarity of key drivers
- Have an University Degree in Finance or a related discipline and/or professional accounting qualification (ACCA, CPA,CIMA)
- 5+ years of experience in a multinational organization with an ability to work to tight deadlines and exposure to senior management
- Previous experience FP&A and an a understanding of factors that drive business trends would be beneficial
- Strong Analytical skills with an ability to focus on key drivers of trends, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation skills, good working knowledge of SAP/BW and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, openness to new ways of working, team player attitude, self-starter
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)